Property Conveyancer Malaga
5 Star settlement agents you can trust. get your free quote now
Oceania Settlements team are ProfessionalFriendlyHighly Experienced
Get A Conveyancer Familiar With Malaga Properties
Buying or Selling in Malaga and need a great conveyancer. Malaga is a prominent industrial district and the city’s primary employment center. Malaga, which spans 660 hectares, is only 13 kilometers from Perth’s CBD and 19 kilometers from the Kewdale interstate road/rail freight terminals and Perth’s international and domestic airports. The Mitchell Freeway, as well as the Reid, Roe, and Tonkin Highways, are all adjacent major transportation networks. Since its commencement in the mid 1980’s, Malaga now has more than 3,000 businesses providing employment for 16,000 workers with 20% being Swan residents and another 50% residing in neighbouring local government areas. The top four industries of employment are Manufacturing, Construction, Wholesale Trade and Retail Trade who together employ about 70% of all workers in Malaga.Malaga is located in the south-west corner of Swan, bordered by the residential suburbs of Ballajura to the north, Kiara, Beechboro, and Bennett Springs to the east, Noranda, Morley, and Dianella to the south, and Mirrabooka and Koondoola to the west.
The conveyancing process can be complicated, which is why we have worked so hard to make it as simple of a process as possible for you. We are here to guide and support you through this often stressful journey.
Get Your Free Quote Now
Buying or Selling your Malaga Property?
Ready for your next adventure, we will ensure your lender action your instructions to complete settlement by the due date.
We liaise with not only you as our client, but the bank, the broker, the real estate agent, various government authorities and anyone else who is involved in the dealing to ensure that your settlement transaction is completed efficiently and successfully.
Other services our Malaga Settlement agents an assist you with:
What Our Clients Are Saying
IT’S WHAT THEY SAY THAT MATTERS